What makes our felted soap body scrubbers special.
Lavender is renown for its calming relaxing and anti-bacterial properties, its medicinal and aromatic properties have the ability to relieve stress and improve your mood - so get scrubbing!
Every felted soap bar is unique, that's a promise. Hand crafted, these artisan bars look beautiful and are the best exfoliating body scrubber's on the market.
Sourced from the South Island high country, our Corriedale breed wool has excellent anti-fungal properties. This wool slither is a natural exfoliate that will leave you feeling fresh and clean.
Proudly hand-crafted in New Zealand.
The benefits of Bruntwood Lane's Felted Soap.
- 100% Natural French triple milled soap - from plant extracts & essential oils.
- New Zealand sourced Corriedale Wool - used for gentle exfoliation.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients - soap is easy on sensitive skin.
- Long lasting - the wool encasing the soap & helps your bar last longer.
- Sustainable & biodegradable - from nature to nature.
We're very fond of nature, so naturally we do not endorse animal testing.
All felting is done by hand using quality materials sourced locally.
We only use 100% natural ingredients in our felted soaps.
Our base soap for Lavender is RSPO certified.
sodium palmate, sodium kernelate, aqua, fragrance, vegetable glycerine, sodium chloride, hedp, organic colour pigments, titanium dioxide, and may also contain natural botanicals.
How to use felted soap
Get your felted soap started the right way.
I received the soaps I ordered. They look great but I haven't given them away yet for a reaction. I do wish they were in cardboard boxes not plastic but it is recyclable.