Get a different scent of our flagship felted soap range every 30 days. We're bringing you the best value so you get a refreshing bathing experience every month!
Every bar is unique, that's a promise. Hand crafted, these artisan bars look beautiful and are a must have addition for any shower or bathroom.
Sourced from the South Island high country, our Corriedale breed wool has excellent anti-fungal properties. This wool slither is a natural exfoliate that will leave you feeling fresh and clean.
Proudly hand-crafted in New Zealand.
We'll also throw in a gift every month!
Have a specific scent you'd like to receive?
Send us an email and we'll make sure you get it.
The benefits of Bruntwood Lane's Felted Soap:
- 100% Natural French triple milled soap - from plant extracts & essential oils.
- New Zealand sourced Corriedale Wool - used for gentle exfoliation.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients - soap is easy on sensitive skin.
- Long lasting - the wool encasing the soap & helps your bar last longer.
- Sustainable & biodegradable - from nature to nature.
We're very fond of nature, so naturally we do not endorse animal testing.
All felting is done by hand using quality materials sourced locally.
We only use 100% natural ingredients in our felted soaps.
Our base soap for Basil, Lime & Mandarin is RSPO certified.
sodium palmate, sodium kernelate, aqua, fragrance, vegetable glycerine, sodium chloride, hedp, organic colour pigments, titanium dioxide, and may also contain natural botanicals.
How to use felted soap
As usual, fabulous product which I look forward to every month!