Silky smooth colloidal oatmeal is scientifically proven to form a protective skin barrier and helps relieve dry, itchy skin.
We’ve also added a dollop of New Zealand Manuka Honey. From anti-aging treatments to acne salves, moisturising and wound-healing balms, honey is one of the oldest skin care ingredients still used today.
We have carefully selected certified, UMF rated Manuka Honey to formulate a delicate bar that is gently cleansing and beautifully moisturising. Honey contains sugars, proteins, amino acids, vitamins & minerals which have skin nourishing and moisturising properties as well as anti-oxidants and antibacterial effects.
Made in Tauranga, New Zealand
The benefits of Bruntwood Lane's Eco Felted Soap:
- Colloidal Oatmeal helps restore the skin’s natural skin barrier.
- Manuka Honey contains sugars, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals which have skin-nourishing properties and antioxidant effects.
- Exfoliating wool with antimicrobial & antifungal properties.
- Palm oil-free.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable materials.
- Ideal for blemish prone skin.
We're very fond of nature, so naturally we do not endorse animal testing.
All felting is done by hand using quality materials sourced locally.
We only use 100% natural ingredients in our felted soaps.
Our base soap is a unique coconut and olive blend.
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Corriedale Wool, Colloidal Oatmeal, Manuka Honey, Manuka Essential Oil